Monday 16 January 2012

why?

Why is my blog called "to love"?

A little background: I'm not great at making 'New Year's Resolutions', mainly because 1) I forget to, and 2) if I miss just one day of doing whatever I'm supposed to (or not) be doing, I label myself a complete failure - not so helpful!

Instead, in 2012 + beyond, my ongoing aim is 'to love' people more.

Sometimes, historically, I can be moody, judgemental, inconsistent, unsympathetic and occasionally just plain mean. I don't want to be like that - hence my 'to love' aim.

In my blog posts, I want to appreciate, be thankful, encourage and promote good. These are some things I think will help spread the love, or so to speak! Yes, sounds unbelievably sappy - but I challenge you to think about how you could do the same - I think it'll be challenging, but rewarding.

1 comment: